Ordering from Voyager Hobart
When you have found a book you would like to order add it to the shopping cart. You will then have the opportunity to continue shopping or go to the checkout to complete your purchase.
As you continue to shop the total number and cost of items purchased will appear in the box at the top right hand corner of your screen. There is an option to check the details of your cart at any time which will allow you to modify your purchases if you wish.
When you are finished shopping go to “Checkout” where you are first asked to review your order and input your country location for postage calculation (based on the policy below) which will appear on the next page. Click on ”Proceed” to continue.
You are then asked for your name, email address, billing address and shipping address (if different).
The total of your purchase plus postage contribution is shown at the bottom of the screen … click “Purchase” to continue.
All prices are in Australian Dollars.
You will automatically receive a detailed confirmation by email. Followed by a specific invoice for your purchases which can be paid either by PayPal, Visa, Mastercard or directly to our bank account, at your choice.
Packing and delivery
We respond quickly and take pride in our packing. All items are wrapped multiple times and protected by stiff cardboard and from the elements. We mail quickly, regular customers can attest to the speed and quality of our delivery.
Incidentally, every book with a dust jacket leaves Voyager with a new Brodart protective cover, no exceptions.
Occasionally, we have to ask for an extra postage contribution when the actual cost of shipping is well beyond our allowance. Ordinarily, we charge A$14.00 for anywhere in Australia regardless of how many items.
The postage contribution for overseas packages is A$30.00. We only ship airmail.
Any item received for which you are not satisfied can be returned within seven days of receipt for full refund. We like our customers to be happy.
Any information provided is strictly for the use of Voyager and never shared. We may send occasional catalogues to those that use our website services. There are facilities to opt out but our catalogues are informative and fun.
We never retain credit card details regardless of how frequent our customers shop.
- Defoe Daniel
- 19th Century and Prior Classics
- 20th Century Classics
- Australian Rare
- comedy and the like
- Conrad Joseph
- Crime of the Fictional Variety
- Deco Period Collectables
- Defoe Daniel
- Dinesen Isak (Blixen Karen)
- du Maurier Daphne
- Erotic and exotic
- Faulkner William
- Fictional Travel and Exploration
- Film and Theatre
- Fine Bindings
- First edition or First of Type
- Fitzgerald, F Scott
- Forester C. S.
- French Language or translation from or about the French
- Greek etc
- Greene Graham
- Hemingway Ernest
- Illustrated Works
- Lawrence D.H.
- Leslie Charteris - The Saint
- Lewis Sinclair
- Nobel Prize winning Authors
- Pictorial Covers
- Poetry and Plays and Music Scores
- Rider Haggard H.
- Salinger J.D.
- Science Fiction
- Simenon Georges
- Steinbeck John
- Swift Jonathan
- Verne Jules
- Wheatley Dennis
- Williams Tennessee
- Williamson Henry
- Wodeouse P.G.
- Ancient History / Classics
- Antarctic, Arctic, Polar
- Australian Coastal Exploration and Maritime
- Australian Inland Exploration
- Aviation Including Airships
- Banking etc
- Biography/ autobiography
- Books on books
- Bounty / Pitcairn
- Chess, Cards, Boards Games etc
- Classical History
- Convicts, transporation etc
- Cookery and other delights
- Crime of the True Variety
- Dutch Exploration and other things Dutch
- Economics and Business Affairs
- English History
- Fine Bindings
- French Language translations or about the French
- Horology / watch and clock history
- James Lieut then Capt RN
- Lawrence of Arabia
- Literature (Go to Fiction)
- Medical, Medical History and Medical Science
- Middle East
- Military and Naval - pre 20th Century
- Mining and Geology
- Natural History
- Naval - Military
- Naval - Military - Pre-20th Century
- New South Wales
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- North America
- Northern Territory
- Pacific Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Royal Geographical Society Journals and Similar Journals
- Science Fiction (See Literature)
- Science including Natural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy, Medical Sciences etc
- South America
- South Australia
- Sport - Including Horse Racing, Cricket , Rugby, Game Sports etc
- Tasmania and Van Diemens Land
- Travel & Voyages
- United States of America
- War & Escape - 20th Century
- Western Australia
- Royal Geographical Society Journals
- Prestige Items
- Prints and Photographs and Bookplates
- Scientific Instruments, Specimens, Books and Collectables